FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ'S)
Your guide will communicate with you and start your day at 7am at the designated pickup/meeting spot. Your day will end at 4pm at the same spot.
Basically everything you need to go fishing!
- Fish cleaning
- ND Fishing License
- Appropriate clothing. Dress in layers. Sunscreen in the summer. Good boots and socks in the winter.
- Your own food/drink
- Good attitude!
- Get your ND fishing license
- Your contact person will receive a confirmation from Mark or Shari. They will also be sent a link to the Frequently Asked Questions page on our site. Please forward this to everyone in your group so it helps them with any questions that they may have about the trip.
- We would like to settle up with you sooner than later. Please have your method of payment ready so we can get this out of the way upon arrival or designated time! We accept check, cash, credit card, or Venmo (Venmo has a limit of $2,000 per transaction. Credit cards DO have fees added to them. If you do not want to pay the fee, then please pay with check or cash.)
There are several places that your guide might meet you. Expect a call a day before going over the location of where you will be meeting, the time, and any other suggestions that your guide may have for you. Please try to be on time as we like to get out there early and get after it!
If you are staying at the Fish Rehab Lodge: (4399 88th ave NE, Devils Lake, ND 58301) We have video tours of: Pikes Place, Eagles Nest, Bear’s Den, and the Blue Wing. Click on lodging and your unit and you can check out the tour! You will also receive a code to get into your unit (either during the booking process or when your guide calls).
- Linens and towels
- Kitchen with microwave, toaster, coffee pot, and plates/glasses/utensils
- Grills are on site!
- Cable TV
- Cook fish in the lodge
- Leave the place a mess (it is expected that you empty the trash and pick up after yourself)!